Benefits of the Perinatal Data Center
- Strategic tool for improving outcomes and controlling resource utilization
- Automates state and regulatory reporting demands
- Comprehensive statistical analysis
- Produces standardized, legible medical documentation
- Automates logbooks, discharge summaries, delivery notes and much more
- Automates ICD-9/CPT/DRG coding for maternal and neonatal cases
- Mom and baby patient records and outcomes linked
- Links to regular and intensive care nurseries
- Links to Infant Development Center
The Perinatal Data Center is a state of the art data management and automated reporting software application for Labor and Delivery, Postpartum and Nursery departments. The Perinatal Data Center tracks information from both nurses and physicians during the prenatal, admission, labor, delivery, and postpartum periods, in addition to summary data for the regular and intensive care nurseries. All information resides in a secure, easy to use database, with analysis tools for tracking and managing outcomes for mothers and babies.
The Perinatal Data Center provides tools that enable users to easily compile unit statistics, create provider report cards, perform focused audits, ICD-9/CPT and DRG code perinatal charts, produce delivery notes and discharge summaries, automate the production of the state birth certificate and much more.
The Perinatal Data Center serves not only as transcription service and automated report generator, but as a giant filing system for maternal and newborn data that can be easily queried for the purposes of clinical pathway design and measurement, departmental quality assessment, statistical analysis for research and patient care review.