Daily Baby Center Reports
The Daily Baby Center comes with dozens of reports. Many can be customized and every hospital can create and add its own reports, to suit its own specific needs.
- Admission H&P: Generated at the touch of the button, this summarizes the infant's admission to the nursery.
- Discharge Summary (problem-oriented): Includes complete prenatal and delivery room history, the admission and discharge examinations and the discharge plans and instructions. Summarizes the diagnoses and treatments for the infant's stay by system. Designed for longer and more complicated infant hospital stays.
- Discharge Summary: Similar to above, but for with less detail for healthier patients.
- Face Sheet: Generated for hospital medical records department for billing purposes. The report shows the ICD-9 codes and associated dates and providers for the treatments. The DRG assignment appears on the bottom of the page.
- Progress Note: This note is designed to be used when information on multiple organ systems need to be recorded. Consistent with HCFA E&M guidelines, acute problems and plans are grouped together by system (e.g. fluid and GsI, respiratory, etc.).
- Nursery Statistics: Basic NICU statistics.