Infant Development Center Reports
The Infant Development Center comes with a variety reports. All can be customized and every hospital can create and add its own reports, to suit its own specific needs.
- Visit Report: A summary of the results of a Follow Up Clinic visit. The report includes a summary of the nursery diagnoses and results of the vision, hearing, and developmental testing.
- Test Result Summary: A list of developmental testing scores, subscores, and comments. User is asked for a range of visit dates for the listing of tests. If no dates are entered, all developmental tests are printed with dates of testing.
- Discharge Summary (concise): A concise one page neonatal intensive care summary used for referral for developmental followup up coverage (e.g. to California Children's services).
- Parent Letter: Initial letter to parents describing follow up clinic eligibility.
- Roster: This report is an exact replica of the roster listing as it appears on the Follow Up Clinic screen.