Infant Development Center Benefits
Site of Care's Infant Development Center application is a unique data management and reporting tool for high risk infant follow up clinics. The Infant Development Center tracks data on infants that return for follow up clinic testing and evaluation. The system generates state mandated reports, visit testing results, and offers powerful scheduling and patient tracking features.
When used in conjunction with The Perinatal Data Center and Daily Baby, the application links prenatal, labor and delivery, and nursery patient data with high risk follow up visits, thereby providing a powerful framework for longitudinal research and ongoing study. The application's scheduling component allows for tracking by corrected or real ages at user definable intervals, also providing reminders for required visits.
Numerous sites use utilize the application's functionalities such as:
- Patient tracking and scheduling
- State and regulatory reporting
- Generation of provider letters, appointment reminders, patient lists and much more
- Easy to query relational database
- Integration with labor and delivery patient data (Perinatal Data Center)
- Integration with regular and intensive care nursery patient data (Daily Baby Center)