Download a printer-friendly version of these directions.
From San Francisco Airport:
- Take Hwy 380 West, or take Hwy 101 North to Hwy 380 West.
- Follow Hwy 380 West to Hwy 280 North onto 19th Ave.
- Continue on 19th Ave. through the Golden Gate Park to California St.
- Turn right onto California St and continue to Palm Ave. (about 30 blocks)
- Our Training Center is located on the left at 3848 California St.
From Oakland Airport:
- Take Hwy 880 North to Hwy 80 East
- Take the Hwy 80 East (Bay Bridge) into San Francisco
- Take 101 South
- Exit onto Fell Street (a one way street)
- Turn right onto Divisadero Street (after 8 blocks)
- Turn left onto California Street (after 15 blocks)
- Continue to Palm Ave.
- Site of Care's Training Center is on the right at 3848 California St.
From Marin County/North:
- Take 101 South across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Take the 19th Ave./Hwy 1 exit just after the GG Bridge
- Follow Hwy 1 which turns into Park Presidio Blvd.
- Continue to Lake St., turn right, take the first left, then left again onto California St.
- Go east on California about 16 blocks to Palm Ave.
- Site of Care's Training Center is on the left at 3848 California St.
Click here for a map of our location.